LINQ Tutorial Summary
- Implicitly typed local variables allow the compiler to determine an underlying data type.
- Extension methods allow you to add new members to previously compiled types.
- Object initialization syntax allows you to assign property values at the time of object construction.
- Anonymous types allow you to define the ‘shape’ of a type on the fly.
- Lambda expressions offer a simplification for working with .NET delegate types.
Copyright (c) 2008-2013. Intertech, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This information is to be used exclusively as an online learning aid. Any attempts to copy, reproduce, or use for training is strictly prohibited.